Few Seats Left at Tilapia Fry Production Training Course07 December 2012
THAILAND - There are only a few seats left for the 'How to produce millions of high quality tilapia fry and table fish' training course that is taking place in January 2013.
The two week training course includes a three hour lecture each day followed by three to four hours of hands-on practice step-by-step in producing millions of high quality tilapia seed and table fish.
It provides a lot of ideas about where and how tilapia farming can be applied and helps develop business plan ready to start immediately. This course is suitable for entrepreneurs, consultants, researchers, educators, policy makers and so on.
Lecture topics / practicals include:
- Tilapia culture: global perspectives
- AIT Hatchery Technology and Adoption Worldwide
- Egg collection, Incubation & larval rearing
- Sex-reversal, nursing, conditioning and packing
- Various systems of grow-out culture
- Hatchery design and layout
- Water quality management
- Nutrition and feeding management
- Health management and Bio-security
- Production economics and marketing
- Post harvest and processing and food safety
- Hatchery and farm business plan (participants plan and present to get comments and suggestions)
The course is set to take place 14 - 26 January 2013 and is to be held at AIT, Thailand.
Training Fee: US$1,500
Fee does not cover the followings:
- Airfare and visa fee (we provide invitation letter)
- Accommodation (US$20 - 30/night)
- Food (costs around US$1-2 per meal in canteen)
More information is available at:
TheFishSite News Desk