UK - The University of St Andrews has issued a final call for its new shrimp and fish production postgraduate courses which are due to start in the last week of May 2013.
If you are interested in gaining an advanced qualification in either sustainable shrimp (invertebrates) or fish (vertebrates) production from the University of St Andrews, there is now only two weeks left to enquire/apply.
The award of Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture requires 60 credits gained from taught modules over a one year period. There are two courses available, one focusing on invertebrates (shellfish, molluscs etc.) the other on vertebrates (fish).
Benefits of e-Learning
There are many advantages to online learning. Here are a few to consider:
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Your learning can be organised to meet your schedule
- There is no need to physically attend college
- Learning is delivered at a pace to suit you
- No time restrictions - courses are available 24/7
- No physical restrictions - study at home, work, or on the road
For more details on both courses visit the Course Details page.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the course please feel free to contact the course director:
Dr Neil Hazon
Scottish Oceans Research Institute
University of St Andrews.
Telephone: + 44 1334 463451
|University of St Andrews and TheFishSite.com||Read more Course News here|