Integrated Tilapia Aquaculture Project For Sale28 January 2014
MOZAMBIQUE - Deep Water Produce (DWP) Lda, is a Mozambican company within the EmVest group of companies developing a large, cage based, tilapia aquaculture project at Lake Cahora Bassa in Tete Province, Mozambique.
EmVest is planning to sell the project and transfer 100 per cent of DWP Lda company shares, the rights of assets and permits obtained to develop the business.
- investment approved and granted tax benefits by the Mozambican government
- an aquaculture permit by the Ministry of Fisheries for 7.2 million fingerlings and 5000 mt/year production for an initial period of 10 years, renewable
- land concession over 11 ha on the shores of Lake Cahora Bassa with direct access to a tar road and power line
- water rights in terms of water abstraction and mooring of cages in the lake, valid for 20 years up to 2033, renewable
- Environmental Impact Assessment license valid for five years to up to 2018, renewable
- A wooden frame guest house on the land plots belonging to DWP
Susan Payne, EmVest Agri Corp, Office:+44 1428 647200