Fish Vet Group to Offer Most Modern Fish Disease Diagnostics in Asia10 April 2014
THAILAND - Fish Vet Group is expanding the global reach of its services with a the opening of a new office in Bangkok, Thailand. Fish Vet Group Asia Limited (FVGAL) will provide the fastest and newest aquatic disease diagnostics in Asia and deliver its Total Aquatic Animal Health service to the Asia region.
The new facility will also offer:
- Epidemiology evaluation and risk assessments
- Hatchery, nursery and grow-out disease management and production unit risk analysis
- Consultancy on shrimp / fish hatcheries and farm management, domestication and genetic selection programmes
- Advising governments on legislation and procedures required for the safe trans-boundary movement of aquatic species
- Product development, testing, patenting and sales of parasiticides, immunostimulants, probiotics and disease testing kits
- Technical support to industry service providers; › Independent (third party) health analysis, biosecurity and welfare appraisal
- On-the-job and bespoke training courses,and online training programmes
Fish Vet Group is the world’s largest specialist aquatic veterinary practice dedicated to providing modern, evidence based veterinary services to the aquaculture, fisheries and aquaria sectors.
The Group’s specialist-led veterinary team works alongside a global network of diagnosticians who lead in the use of digital histopathology and other tools to provide experienced, actionable advice for
Contact Fish Vet Group
Tel: +1 207 699 5901
TheFishSite News Desk