Job Opportunity for Veterinarian at Fish Vet Group01 August 2014
THAILAND - Fish Vet group is looking for a veterinarian to fill a full or part time position at its office in Bangkok, Thailand.
Although the job will be based in Bangkok, frequent field trips within Thailand will also need to be made.
Minimum qualifications, experience and attributes:
1. A Thai national
2. Veterinary degree from a recognized Thai university
3. Licensed to prescribe veterinary medicants
4. Strong English ability (written, spoken and reading)
5. At least three years’ experience in the shrimp industry (including both hatchery and farm experience)
6. Willing to make field trips within Thailand
7. Willing to work at the weekend and holidays, if necessary
8. Shrimp pathology experience is preferred
9. Fish farming experience is an advantage
10. Clean Thai driving license is an advantage
Contact details: Interested applicants should submit hard and a soft copies of a covering letter and their curriculum vitae in English by post and email:
Don Griffiths, Operations Director
Fish Vet Group Asia Limited
99/386, Chaengwattana Building (Building C)
Khet Laksi, Bangkok
Closing deadline: 17.00 hours (Thai time), on 15 September 2014.
Important: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and called for interview.
Fish Vet Group, a subsidiary of Benchmark Holdings PLC, with global reach through offices in USA, Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and Norway, opened laboratories, training and office facilities in Bangkok, Thailand on 18 June 2014. Fish Vet Group Asia Limited will provide total aquatic health care and disease diagnostics testing services, training and consultancy following its 3 E’s approach, with the promotion of economic, environmentally friendly and ethical aquaculture production systems.TheFishSite News Desk