APC Proteins an Effective Choice to Improve Young Fish Development08 October 2014
EUROPE - APC is the world’s leading functional protein producer, with SDAP (AP820P, AP920P, Appetein GS) leading the way as an ingredient for young animal feed and during stress periods.
APC's high quality spray dried proteins (AP 301, AP 301P, AP 301 GS), as well as its hydrolyzed proteins (Peptein) are a reference in animal nutrition.
APC’s high quality proteins help improve growth out performance, by contributing to formulation density and nutrient availability.
The use of APC’s Functional Plasma Proteins in Aquatic Feeds is favored by:
• Young finfish are sensitive to environmental changes which can result in greater mortality
• Stress impairs the juvenile’s ability to grow and be productive
• The use of APC’s functional plasma proteins increases the ability of young fish to fight stress, increasing survival rate, by:
– Enhance the small intestinal morphological development
– Inhibit the intestinal bacterial growth
– Neutralize the intestinal bacterial toxin
• APC’s plasma can promote growth
• APC’s plasma is a good protein source in juvenile diets to improve health condition, intestinal development and reduce mortality
• APC’s plasma can help reducing the negative effect of bacteria/viruses infection
Therefore, APC proteins are an effective choice to improve young animal development, as well as an effective and efficient source to improve your fish growth parameters.
T: +34 938 615 060