APC High Quality Proteins Perfect for Young Animal Development03 November 2014
GLOBAL - APC is the world’s leading functional protein producer, with SDAP (AP820P, AP920P, Appetein GS) leading the way as an ingredient for young animal feed and during stress periods.
Its high quality spray dried proteins (AP 301, AP 301P, AP 301 GS), as well as its hydrolyzed proteins (Peptein), are a reference in animal nutrition.
APC’s high quality proteins help improve grow out performance by contributing to formulation density and nutrient availability.
The use of APC’s Functional Plasma Proteins in Aquatic Feeds is favoured by:
• Young finfish which are sensitive to environmental changes which can result in greater mortality
• Stress impairs the juvenile’s ability to grow and be productive
• The use of APC’s functional plasma proteins increases the ability of young fish to fight stress, increasing survival rate, by:
– Enhancing the small intestinal morphological development
– Inhibiting the intestinal bacterial growth
– Neutralising the intestinal bacterial toxin
• APC’s plasma can promote growth;
• APC’s plasma is a good protein source in juvenile diets to improve health condition, intestinal development and reduce mortality;
• APC’s plasma can help reduce the negative effect of bacteria/virus infection.
Therefore, APC proteins are an effective choice to improve young animal development, as well as an effective and efficient source to improve your fish growth parameters.
Do not hesitate to contact APC for more information.
APC Europe will be at EuroTier - Hall 14/J32.
Tel: +34 938 615 060