Inactivated, immersion vaccine against Enteric Redmouth Disease caused by Yersinia ruckeri (Hagerman strain) in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- Protection for small fry: AQUAVAC ERM can be administered by immersion to trout fry from 2g. Optimum protection is achieved at 4-5g.
- Cross-protection against a range of clinically significant Yersinia ruckeri isolates from Europe, Norway and Chile.
- Immersion vaccine with more than 1 billion doses used in European trout farming.
- Part of disease control program for the most common disease in farmed trout.
- Excellent safety profile.
- Primary vaccine for farms only at risk from Biotype 1 strains of Yersinia ruckeri - for more information on Biotype 2 and associated etiology please go to AQUAVAC® RELERA™
- Increase survival in fry and juvenile rainbow trout.
- Safe and easy to use in fry as small as 2 g.
- Efficacy demonstrated in Europe, North America and Latin America.
- Forms part of a Total Protection Strategy against Enteric Redmouth Disease caused by biotype 1 strains of Yersinia ruckeri. For use as the priming dose for AQUAVAC® ERM Oral.
This website contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products based on international registration dossiers. The site may refer to products that are either not available in your country or are marketed under a different tradename. In addition, the safety and efficacy data and the withholding periods for a specific product may be different depending on local regulations. Please consult your veterinarian for further information.