Also available as AQUAVAC® FNMPLUS in certain countries.
Non-mineral oil based injectable vaccine containing two strains of Aeromonas salmonicida
- Iron regulated Outer Membrane Protein (IROMPs) antigens for protection against atypical strains of Aeromonas salmonicida
- Proven safety profile and protection
- Broad spectrum protection against furunculosis including atypical strains found in Chile
- The relative safety of the adjuvant system allows the vaccine to be used early in the production cycle maximizing the protective effect and maximising pre-smolt management and flexibility
- This system has been proven to minimize the side-effects of using oil-based injectable vaccines while maintaining the high levels of protection
- Long-lasting protection conferred by the depot effect of the adjuvant syste.
- Provides flexibility for farm and batch specific vaccination programmes.
- Proven protection in the sea
- Optimal growth potential
- Please read summary of product characteristics (SPC) or product label for details on precautions for use and side effects
This website contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products based on international registration dossiers. The site may refer to products that are either not available in your country or are marketed under a different tradename. In addition, the safety and efficacy data and the withholding periods for a specific product may be different depending on local regulations. Please consult your veterinarian for further information.