Inactivated, vaccine against Enteric Redmouth Disease (ERM) caused by Yersinia ruckeri biotype 1 and biotype 2 (Hagerman type 1 and EX5 biogroup) in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- Protection for small fry: AQUAVAC RELERAcan be administered by immersion vaccination to trout fry from 5g.
- Contains strains of the EX5 biogroup (biotype 2) as well as Hagerman type 1 (biotype 1), thereby providing protection against the emerging disease as well as classical ERM.
- Part of disease control program for the most common disease in farmed trout.
- Registered for use as a booster injection vaccine in trout as small as 12g.
- Excellent safety profile.
- Available in all rainbow trout producing countries in Europe.
- Increased survival in fry and juvenile rainbow trout.
- Increased protection against biotype 2 strains of Yersinia ruckeri which have been shown to be an increasing problem throughout Europe.
- Safe and easy to use in fry of 5g.
- Forms part of a Total Protection Strategy against Enteric Redmouth Disease.
This website contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products based on international registration dossiers. The site may refer to products that are either not available in your country or are marketed under a different tradename. In addition, the safety and efficacy data and the withholding periods for a specific product may be different depending on local regulations. Please consult your veterinarian for further information.