Inactivated, immersion or injection administered vaccine for the prevention of vibriosis in rainbow trout (Oncorhynkus mykiss) and European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax).
- Contains inactivated cultures of (Listonella) Vibrio anguillarum (biotype I and II), carefully selected for their strong immune response and broad-spectrum protection
- Demonstrated cross-protection against a range of clinically significant Vibrio anguillarum biotype I and biotype II isolates from Europe
- Proven: Long established vaccine used as industry standard with hundreds of millions of doses used each year
- Flexible: Can be administered by injection and immersion
- Primary vaccine used as part of a Total Protection Strategy with AquaVac Vibrio Oral for protection throughout the production cycle
- Increased survival in fry and juveniles
- Reduces the incidence and severity of vibriosis
- Injection vaccination for control of severe endemic disease
- Forms part of the Total Protection Strategy against vibriosis
This website contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products based on international registration dossiers. The site may refer to products that are either not available in your country or are marketed under a different tradename. In addition, the safety and efficacy data and the withholding periods for a specific product may be different depending on local regulations. Please consult your veterinarian for further information.