Associate Director, Regional Marketing Job
Date: Feb 10, 2016
Location: Singapore, SG
Associate Director, Regional Marketing-GLO000798
Aquaculture continues to be the World’s fastest growing animal food producing sector with Asia accounting for 89% of global production volume and 77% of global value.
MAH Global Marketing is seeking an Associate Director Aquaculture (APAC) to ensure execution of our strategic goals in this exciting and rapidly developing market.
The function of the Associate Director Aquaculture is the key Global Marketing lead for APAC, reporting to the Head of Global Aquaculture in the Food Production Animal Unit of Global Marketing. This unit sets the strategic direction for our Aquaculture Business Worldwide and ensures alignment of all functions within the organization.
This position, Associate Director Aquaculture (APAC), will be based in Singapore.
The Associate Director for Aquaculture APAC is primarily responsible for:
- Execution of Global strategic projects in the key Aquaculture markets in APAC in alignment with local country management.
- Leading the Global Warm water and Marine Species Marketing Team
- Prioritization of APAC pipeline projects for the Aquaculture Species Team
- Project management of milestones and deliverables for the identified APAC strategic/marketing projects.
- Coordinating with Global Marketing on the development of tools and marketing for the Global strategic projects.
- Collaboration with the relevant Corporate Account manager and Global Market Access Director for KAM projects being conducted in APAC
- First line of contact for Global Aquaculture Marketing in the APAC region
- Postgraduate, Masters or higher degree in biological sciences or other business related area.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of five years related experience in the area of biological science or marketing
- Experience with the development and execution of strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially English)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good leadership skills.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Other languages (Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese ) are a plus but not essential
Job: Global Marketing Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Global Marketing
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Management, Technology