TheFishSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the fish industry

Go Back   TheFishSite Discussion Forum > Employment/Jobs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread July 22nd, 2008, 19:43

Post Work Experience in Acquaculture Wanted

Dear Sir,

I would be most grateful to gain some work experience in aquaculture before starting an Ichthyology or a Aquaculture degree in February 2009.

Fishing has been passion since I was able to hold a rod, and certainly for as long as I can remember, and have spent most of the holidays fishing in Southern African waters, both salt and freshwater.

In March this year, I attended a practical basic 5 day Aquaculture System Management course, gaining wet-hands experience in managing an aquaculture production facility, including: health management, infrastructure & hardware management, livestock management, feeding and water quality management, etc.

I am enthusiastically looking forward to a successful career in aquacutlure, subsequent to a university degree and would like to find temporary employment prior to starting university in late january 2009.

Should there be an opportunity for me, I would be delighted to hear from you. email: dylan.h.howell@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Dylan Howell
Closed Thread