TheFishSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the fish industry

Go Back   TheFishSite Discussion Forum > Employment/Jobs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread August 14th, 2011, 08:13

Lightbulb Looking a job in a Shrimp/Prawn Farm

Hello.

My name is Hermes Pires I have a major in Biology by the Faculty of Sciences in University of Porto (Portugal) and about to finish my master degree in Marine Sciences with Aquaculture specialization in Abel Salazar Biomedical Sciences Institute (Portugal). Right now I'm conducting the master degree project (thesis) in Thailand about P. monodon broodstock reprodution in the Burapha University Chanthaburi Campus (Thailand). This project allowed me to work for 9 months in a research center with P. monodon and P. vannamai farm facilities and give me experience in the farm work. I have fluency in Portuguese (native speaker) and English and I'm able to communicate in Spannish, French and Thai at a begginer level.

Really hope to find a good job opportunity. I know that the lack of experience in the field is an handicap but I have to start somewhere.

If you know how you can help me or need some more informations please don't hesitate in answer this thread.
Thank you in advance.

Hermes Pires