TheFishSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the fish industry

Go Back   TheFishSite Discussion Forum > Employment/Jobs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread July 9th, 2008, 06:50

Default Seafood Manager seeking employment

Dear Sir,

I take this opportunity to introduce my self as a successful Marketing Person having met the varied needs and requirements of Seafood-based Company by creative intrinsic forces and multi-dimensional skills and implementing those in to reality. I have been satisfying my superiors / employers for the last 11years.
I can be rest assured that I shall be able to perform well utilizing the proper infrastructure of your esteemed organization and on the other hand, matching the exact requirement of all the overseas buyers looking for.
I can expertise in Marine Products Exports Marketing as I have been getting in touch with the Importers based in Far East, Europe, Middleast and U.S.A for eleven years. I am also familiar with Traditional Scientific names, Processing and Packing technology of traditional as well as value added products, hygienic parameters, quality aspects, international market flucations and all other important parameters which are required for the successful marketing of Marine Products. Apart from these, I have through knowledge in Importing of Marine Products, Documentation, Bank-negotiation, Pre-shipment and Post-shipment formalities. Costing of the finished products, Production performance, Stock maintance etc. Briefly speaking you will get everything under single roof. Moreover, I know how to motivate people and how to get the work done by them.
I trust, if I be given an opportunity in your organization, I shall be able to prove worth your kind selection.
I look forward receiving your reply in near future. A detailed C.V can be forwarded upon request.
Thanking you
Rajesh Menon
Contact:- rajeshmenon45@hotmail.com & rajeshmenon45@yahoo.com
Closed Thread