TheFishSite Recipe Section
Grilled Fish Dijon
Ingredients (serves 4)
700 g (1½ Ib) frozen white fish fillets, thawed
6 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
Lemon wedges to garnish
- To thaw fish fillets quickly. place them in a bowl of lukewarm water for 5-10 mins.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place in a greased shallow ovenproof dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mustard and pepper. Spread evenly over the fish.
- Grill for 4-8 mins, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not cook the fish too close to the heat of the grill or the top may dry out.
- Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges, then serve.